We stand behind the quality and craftsmanship of our jewelry. Asiley offers a one-year warranty against manufacturing defects. The warranty becomes void if the product has been subjected to misuse or has been altered by anyone other than an authorized Asiley representative.
Our dedicated Quality Assurance Team inspects every item before shipment to ensure that you receive a high quality piece. In the rare event that your item has a defect, please contact our customer service representative [email protected] and we'd be happy to assist you. Please include your order number and contact information in your communications with us.
- The customer will be responsible for any shipping charges related to a warranty repair..
- Slight irregularities and variations in craftsmanship or natural characteristics, or internal inclusions, visible or otherwise, in colored gemstones are unique and individual to each item. These characteristics are considered as part of the character of the item, and should not be considered a defect.
- We reserve the right to void the warranty on any item that shows signs of modification, abuse or damage beyond normal wear, as deemed by our jewelry professionals.
- When returning or exchanging items, customers must use a shipping method that has tracking on it. Returns or exchanges with no tracking will not be processed.
- Asiley will not be responsible for lost or stolen items.
- For any questions, please contact us at [email protected]